domenica 10 giugno 2012

Strenuous Jobs


If you have to do a dj set in a small location where you usually don't make live music,  if you're taller than 1.80 and play more than 4 hours, you may be prepared to smash your back. The tables to accommodate a consolle will inevitably be low. Years ago, after yet another party at an improvised place in Slovenia, where the shelf was, if possible, even lower than the average coffee bar, I asked for a chair.
I took my 2 hours sitting style piano bar musician, or if we are honest
as an office worker. Of course, it is inevitable to feel observed for the fact of playing records, at that time I was more observed than usual.
Later, I didn't disdained the choice of the solution "dj-supermarket cashier ", but I solved the inevitable back pain that I had not been spared in previous situations.

Here I am in Milano:


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...